Ollo!

Hi, and welcome to Mirandomness! This is where I (Miranda) put all of my random thoughts about anything and everything. Feel free to wander, but make sure to leave your shoes at the door.


Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Elusive Art of Focus.

Hey.

Focus is an art.

Truly.

Like any art, it can be developed.

Not like film.

Through practice.

My problem?

I tend to lose focus while practicing.

I'll be honing my focus skills, going along well, and then suddenly- poof! My focus is gone.

I am sure that I am not the only one with this issue.

However, it is a choice.

Bind ourselves down to focus and get things done, but miss some of the greater moments in life?
Or never make your deadlines, but be able to embrace the small things in the world around us?

You can see my dilemma.

But now I have grown bored with typing.

Goodbye.  Miranda out.

No comments:

Post a Comment