Ollo!

Hi, and welcome to Mirandomness! This is where I (Miranda) put all of my random thoughts about anything and everything. Feel free to wander, but make sure to leave your shoes at the door.


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Geeking Out.

Have you heard the news?

No?

Really?

Fine, I'll just tell you.

DISNEY HAS BOUGHT LUCASFILM!!!!

Some of you may be thinking, "And why is this such a big deal?"

Well I'll tell you. By purchasing Lucasfilm, Disney has now acquired the film rights to...

...Wait for it...

STAR WARS!!!

It is too early to tell, but this may be either super epic, or the worst thing in the history of the galaxy far away.

Because they have annouced that they are going to make a new Star Wars movie, set after Episode 6.

And this is where I geek out. I really like Star Wars. I'm not a total die-hard fan, but I know the basics. I've seen the movies, played the games. So the next chapter? This could be awesome, especially the special effects.

On the other hand, I'm slightly wary. Even though the movie will supposedly be set about 30 years after Return of the Jedi, they probably won't have the same actors. Which sucks. Also, I hope it isn't cheesy. Or lame.

Okay, geek out over. Resume your everyday lives. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!!! That is Epic and I am geeking out with you! And Han Solo...Harrison Ford... 30 years in the future... It's perfect!!! PS...I love you! Your randomness warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete